The Marauders look forward to competing in the regional on Saturday! Details for the game are below:
Regional Semifinal: Mt. Vernon vs Plainfield
Doors Open: 11:45PM
Location: Southport High School
Maximum Capacity: 3000 per game
Tickets: Must be purchased in advance online. Tickets are only good for 1 game. If you want to attend Lawrence North v. Ben Davis you would need to purchase tickets to that game via the link on the Southport website listed below)
Live Streaming: Information available at Southport Regional Information
Regional Notes (FOR FULL EVENT INFO + MAPS, VISIT Southport Regional Information)
- All tickets must be purchased online via the link above.
- Masks are required at all times
- Social distancing is expected. Please help us out by spreading out. There isn’t a bad seat in the house, so let’s spread out!
- STUDENTS IN ATTENDANCE –The student section will be at the south end of the gym. A wristband will be required in order to be in the student section. Here is the plan for distribution of wristbands:
- Students must purchase a ticket via the link embedded in the game information below.
- Students must show their e-mail receipt in the athletic office to obtain a wristband (SCREENSHOTS ARE NOT ACCEPTED)
- Schedule –
3/9 – SENIORS (12PM – 4:30PM)
3/10 – SENIORS AND JUNIORS (8:15AM – 4:30PM)
3/11 – ALL STUDENTS (8:15AM – 4:30PM)
3/12 – ALL STUDENTS (8:15AM – 4:30PM)THERE ARE 60 WRISTBANDS AVAILABLE ACCORDING TO THE SCHEDULE ABOVE. STUDENTS MAY VISIT THE ATHLETIC OFFICE TO SHOW THEIR TICKET AND PICK UP THEIR WRISTBAND.
- OVERFLOW STUDENTS – IF MORE THAN 60 STUDENTS PURCHASE TICKETS, THE REMAINING STUDENTS WILL BE ABLE TO EXTEND THE STUDENT SECTION DIRECTLY
- We want to model appropriate behavior and be an example of doing things in accordance with the expectations/guidelines given. MV (staff, students, parents, & community) has done a tremendous job in a very difficult and turbulent time of demonstrating what we can achieve with a unified approach. We appreciate the support from our parents and spectators as we navigate the rules placed before us in relation to COVID-19. The best location for this student section is the end section of the sideline across from the team bench (southwest corner of the gym) as it separates our students from our opponent. We will be on the opposite end tomorrow night!
- FANS ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE FLOOR BEFORE, DURING, OR AFTER THE GAME.
- Conclusion of the game: Spectators are to exit Southport HS immediately following the conclusion of the game.
- Parking –Fans should park in the East lot (corner of Banta Rd and Shelby St). Overflow parking is available in the West lot via Banta Rd (SEE MAP BELOW)
- Gate Entrance: Fans will enter Southport Fieldhouse through Doors 3 and 4 located on the northside of the fieldhouse.
We ask that you please make this a great event by adhering to the protocols listed above. Our administration, coaching staff, and student-athletes appreciate your cooperation!