MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL
Gate Ticket Prices – $5 This price is for all regular season ticketed high school athletic events. Boys & Girls Cross Country, Boys & Girls Tennis, and Boys & Girls Golf have no charge for admission. (service charge of $0.75 applies to each ticket)
Tickets Available Presale only via Ticket Spicket (download the app on your mobile device and add Mt. Vernon to your teams). TICKETS WILL NOT BE SOLD AT THE GATE AT THIS TIME. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MOBILE TICKET WHEN YOU ARRIVE YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER.
- Due to COVID-19 crowd restrictions, tickets will be limited as follows (updated 11/2/20):
- Football – 4 tickets per senior player, & 2 tickets per participant grades 9-11 (includes cheer, band, and dance grades 9-12). Visitors will have access to 200 tickets.
- Soccer – 2 tickets per athlete
- Volleyball – 4 spectators per athlete
- Basketball – There will be 4 tickets per MV player for JV/Varsity contests. Visiting fans will have a total of 50 tickets available to them, and tickets will be available to cheer, dance, and band parents when they are participating. Basketball Seating Layout
- Swimming/Diving – Home spectators will be limited to 1 per student athlete, with a max of 28 spectators (there are opportunities for volunteers/parents to work the meet as well). No visiting fans will be permitted
- Wrestling – There will be 4 tickets per MV wrestler participating in the meet. Visiting fans will have access to 2 tickets per participating athlete. *Numbers may fluctuate based on number of participants.*
- In the event that tickets remain the day prior to an event, we may release that information to the public via social media (Twitter: @MVMarauders / Facebook: Mt. Vernon Athletics)
- Tickets must be redeemed at the ticket window via your mobile device. No printed tickets, e-mail confirmations, or screenshots will be accepted.
- There is a small convenience fee for online tickets. This method provides us with the best possible approach to providing tickets to the parents of our athletes in a fair manner.
High School All-Sport Passes will not be offered for the 2020-21 school year
Mt. Vernon Community Schools will follow the guidance of the Hancock County Health Department. Anyone unwilling to comply with the protocols for attendance will be asked to leave. Our kids want to play and we need your help. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and support!
- All spectators will be required to wear a facemask for the duration of their time at Mt. Vernon except when actively eating or drinking.
- Spectators are required to maintain a social distance of at least 6′ from people not in their households. Seating is marked with a 3″ diameter black sticker with the Mt. Vernon shield on it. These are the only seats available to be used within each venue.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance, exit, and concession stand at each venue. Please practice good hand hygiene.
- Social distancing while in line is marked with floor stickers. Please adhere to the spacing to provide a safe atmosphere for all in attendance at the event.
- No congregating will be permitted at the conclusion of a contest. Spectators are asked to vacate the facility immediately.
- College scouts should pre-arrange their visits by calling the athletic office at 317-485-3131.
- There will be no space for high school scouting at this time.
Adult – NA
Student – NA
Senior Citizen – NA
Family – NA
MT. VERNON MIDDLE SCHOOL
Gate Ticket Prices – $4 This price is for all regular season ticketed middle school events. For the winter, each athlete was provided vouchers that must be presented at each contest in order to purchase a ticket (1 voucher = 1 ticket). Anyone school-age and above must have a voucher.